Medicare Services Oceanside & Carlsbad CA
What is the right health insurance for you? If you have Medicare insurance, you may think that all policies are alike. However, Medicare health plans vary from provider-to-provider, offering different health insurance coverage and different premiums. Serra Benefit & Insurance Services is your local Oceanside & Carlsbad-area insurance agent, and we can help you find the right Medicare policy for you.
Medicare is the federal health insurance program for people who are 65 or older, certain younger people with disabilities, and people with End-Stage Renal Disease (permanent kidney failure requiring dialysis or a transplant, sometimes called ESRD). The different parts of Medicare help cover specific services:
- Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance)
- Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance)
- Medicare Part C (Medicare Advantage Plans)
- Medicare Part D (prescription drug coverage)
- Medigap or Medicare Supplements (Supplemental Medical Plans)
What is Medicare Supplement?
While Medicare Supplement plans help with deductibles and other expenses not paid by Original Medicare, they do not cover services if Original Medicare does not cover them. For example, they do not cover long-term care, dental care, or eye glasses.
What is Medicare Advantage?
How do I choose?
When comparing the benefits and costs of plans in your area, be sure to take these key factors into consideration:
- Monthly premiums
- Anticipated costs of health care and hospital services you use often
- Restrictions on doctors, hospitals, and pharmacies
- Expected costs of prescription drugs that you require regularly
- Maximum out of pocket amounts
What if I choose Medicare Advantage?
If you have any questions on polices or have additional questions before get a free quote, please contact our offices today.
2821 Oceanside Blvd. Unit E
Oceanside, CA 92054
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
CA License Number: 0C17508