- Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance)
- Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance)
- Medicare Part C (Medicare Advantage Plans)
- Medicare Part D (prescription drug coverage)
- Medigap or Medicare Supplements (Supplemental Medical Plans)
What is Medicare Supplement?
While Medicare Supplement plans help with deductibles and other expenses not paid by Original Medicare, they do not cover services if Original Medicare does not cover them. For example, they do not cover long-term care, dental care, or eye glasses.
What is Medicare Advantage?
How do I choose?
When comparing the benefits and costs of plans in your area, be sure to take these key factors into consideration:
- Monthly premiums
- Anticipated costs of health care and hospital services you use often
- Restrictions on doctors, hospitals, and pharmacies
- Expected costs of prescription drugs that you require regularly
- Maximum out of pocket amounts
What if I choose Medicare Advantage?
If you have any questions on polices or have additional questions before get a free quote, please contact our offices today.
2821 Oceanside Blvd. Unit E
Oceanside, CA 92054
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
CA License Number: 0C17508